Boisnard Music respects the privacy of the visitors of its website, in particular, the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implanted a policy with regard to this processing itself, its purpose and the possibilities for those involved to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for personal data https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
By continuing the visit to this website you accept the following user conditions.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1.Website (hereinafter also "The website") www.wavy-earplugs.com
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (Hereafter also: "The administrator"): Boisnard Music, located at Bos en lommerplantsoen 17B, 1055AA Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number 64311074.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website, nor the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular do not use for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and in general all parts used on this site, are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only one part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the good desire of the website, the manager can at any time:
- Suspending, interrupting or limiting access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website.
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or is contrary to Internet etiquette
- The website temporarily unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The manager is in no way responsible for failures, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you seek connection with the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
- Because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by Boisnard Music and (an) external processor (s). Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the manager for maintaining relations with you and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Every request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be under the protection of the provision of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory character of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the personal privacy of those persons (s).
The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Storage period data
The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to view the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor the communication and information provided to the needs of visitors to our website. We can not see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to view the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor the communication and information provided to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies intended for showing relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors, for example, targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Personal data are usually processed with tracking cookies.
More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymous (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible and/or third party may be installed on your equipment.
For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each type of control, we invite you to consult the following link:
Article 12 - Visual material and offered products
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of management of the manager is exclusively competent in any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can turn to
Loïc Boisnard, email@example.com.